Add and Switch Between Multiple Instagram Accounts on Your Phone and Desktop
The Easiest Way to Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts on Your Phone and Desktop
Are you an Instagram influencer or business owner who needs to manage multiple accounts? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Managing multiple Instagram accounts can be tough, but with the right tips, it doesn’t have to be. Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to quickly and easily add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts from both your phone and desktop.
Adding Accounts on Mobile Devices
Adding a second account is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap your profile icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the three lines that appear in the top right corner of your profile page, then tap “Settings” (the gear icon).
- Scroll down and tap “Add Account” under “Accounts” in the Settings menu, then enter your username and password for the new account you want to add.
- Once you log in, all your accounts will be listed at the top of your profile page, just above your posts. To switch between them, simply tap one of them to log out of one account and into another one.
- If you want to remove an account, just go back into Settings > Accounts > Switch Account > Remove Account and confirm that you would like to remove it from this device permanently.
Adding Accounts on Desktop Devices
The process is very similar when adding accounts from a desktop device:
- Go to instagram.com in any web browser and log in with your existing credentials (or create a new account).
- Click on your profile icon located at the top right corner of the page next to ‘Explore’ & ‘Notifications’ tabs .
- Click ‘Settings’ from the dropdown menu that appears after clicking profile icon .
- Select ‘Manage Accounts’ from left side panel .
- Enter username/email/phone number & password for new account which you wish to add & click submit .
- After successful submission ,you will receive a notification about successfully added account & same will appear under manage accounts section .
- Now select any particular account which you wish to access by simply clicking its name ,it will directly take you inside selected account without entering its credentials again & again each time while switching between different accounts.
- In order to delete any particular account ,just select it & choose delete option available with each respective entry under manage accounts section ,this way user can delete his/her other linked accounts anytime without any hassle or difficulty as per their requirement or convenience.
- And lastly ,in order refresh all entries stored under manage accounts section ,simply click refresh button present at bottom of manage accounts section as shown below : Thereafter hit save button present at top right corner in order save changes made by user successfully.
- That’s it !! You are now ready access different linked instagram accounts anytime anywhere without entering credentials each time while switching between different linked acccounts as per convenience..
- Also don’t forget that if user wants he/she can also use same set of credentials for accessing multiple instagram acccounts either through mobile devices or desktop devices without having need for signing up again & again each time while switching between different acccounts.
Whether you’re an influencer or business owner managing multiple Instagram profiles or just someone who wants more control over their digital identity online, adding additional Instagram profiles has never been easier! With this easy-to-follow guide, adding new profiles has never been simpler—and switching between them is even easier! Now that you know how easy it is to set up multiple Instagram profiles and switch between them, why not give it a try? Good luck!