Create a Google Ads Campaign on Google Business Profile
Create a Google Ads Campaign on Your Google Business Profile
Google Ads campaigns are a great way to promote your business and attract new customers. By creating a campaign on your Google business profile, you can target potential customers who are searching for businesses like yours. In this blog post, we will provide an overview of how to create a Google Ads campaign on your Google business profile.
Creating a Google Ads campaign is simple and easy to do. First, you will need to log in to your Google account and navigate to your business profile. Click the “Create Campaign” button. Then this will take you to the campaign creation page where you will be able to select your campaign type, budget, and bids.
- Select your objective. For now, we will choose “Website traffic”.
- Select a campaign type, for example – ” Search”.
- Add the website URL and name your campaign then click “Continue”.
- An icon will appear asking – “Create a new campaign or finish a saved draft?
- Please click “Start new”.
- Set up bidding, choose “Clicks” for now, and set a maximum cost per click per bid limit. You can choose other selections depending on your goal.
- After that, Select between Search Network and Display Network. But, you can check both.
- Set up Target Location, Language, and Audience segments.
Keywords and ads
- Add keywords.
- Going to “Ads”, fill out everything from “Final URL”, “Display path”, “Headlines” etc. Here you can pick how your headline would look like. Then click “Next”.
- Select Sitelink extensions, Call-out extensions, and Call Extensions.
- Set your budget for the campaign. Your budget is the amount that you are willing to spend on your campaign per day. You can set a manual bid or let Google automatically set a bid for you based on competition. After that, you can set your budget and bids, and click “Continue.”
- On the “Review”, check every detail of the campaign you set up then click “Publish the campaign”.