Add Web Link to Instagram and Facebook Story
If you’re like most businesses, you’re always looking for new and innovative ways to reach your target audience. And what better way to do that than by using the tools that they’re already using?
With over 500 million daily active users, Instagram Stories is a powerful platform that should definitely be a part of your social media strategy. And the good news is that you can now add links to your Instagram Stories, which makes it even more effective for promoting your business. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to add a web link to your Instagram and Facebook Stories. You can also watch the video below.
Adding a Web Link to Your Instagram Story (from your phone)
1. Create a new story or open an existing one.
2. Tap the Sticker Icon at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll down and tap on the link icon.
4. Enter the URL of the website you want to share. After that, you can customize the sticker link by adding a CTA (call-to-action) such as “Learn More” and “Shop Now”.
5. Tap “Done” and add any text or stickers you want.
6. Tap “Share” to post your story.
Websites Links in Instagram and Facebook Stories are very effective methods for driving traffic to your site or online store. By adding a call to action, you can increase conversions even further. So, what are you waiting for? Start using Instagram and Facebook Stories for your business today!