How to Edit Videos Easily for TikTok
As any business owner knows, social media is a powerful tool for reaching out to potential customers. With the rise of platforms like TikTok, businesses now have another avenue for connecting with their target audience. TikTok is incredibly popular, and if you can create interesting and engaging content, you can easily grow your traffic and engagements. However, it’s important to make sure that your content looks professional and polished. This will not only create a better aesthetic for your brand, but it will also help your videos get more views. By putting out high-quality content, you can maximize your reach on TikTok and connect with more potential customers than ever before.
- First you’ll want to download an app called CapCut
- Once you open the app, you’ll want to select ‘New Project’
- From here you can choose the video you want to use and then hit ‘Add’
- Once you add it, you will see what your video looks like
- Next you’ll want to select ‘Format’ in the bottom right
- Choose 9 by 16 to format your video for TikTok’s sizing
- Then you’ll want to tap on your video and use two fingers to zoom in and resize it so it fits in the screen how you like
- You might want to play back your video a few times to make sure it all fits properly
- After you get it sized, you’ll want to go back by hitting the arrow in the bottom left to where you now can see ‘Canvas’ in the bottom right
- Select ‘Canvas’ and then select ‘Blur’
- From here you have 4 different blur options, select the one you like best for a cleaner and more interesting look
- All you have to do now is export your video by clicking the up arrow in the top right corner and you’re ready to post on TikTok!
If you are just starting out or are unsure about creating a TikTok for your business, here are 4 Reasons why Your Business should be on TikTok.
If you’re looking for more guidance for your social media strategy, Contact Us! We help businesses like you create digital content.